How can i apply to get second citizenship/dual passport?
Make contact with your chosen Agent who will provide you with assistance in preparing your documentation. You will need to complete all the official forms for each applicant, attend a medical examination and obtain all required documents.
Please note that all documents must be translated into English. Where a document is required to be produced in support of the application for Citizenship by Investment, it must be certified/authenticated.
How long it will take before the citizenship will be approved?
Please note that the process of considering the application takes approx 3 months which would include background checks (process of Du Diligence) on the client undertaken by international private investigative agencies on behalf of the Government. In the event that the process needs to be longer the Unit would advise accordingly.
Is it possible to include my family along with parents for any program of dual passport?
Yes, you can add your family members at the time of applying for second passport, or you can add them after you have attained your citizenship. You need to pay additional fee for it. A qualified family member can be a child not older than 18 years, a child up to 28 years old that is currently enrolled in an educational institution, a spouse, and parents above the age of 55.
Do i need to visit before/after obtaining my citizenship?
You are not required to visit before/after obtaining your citizenship, you are, however, welcome to visit and explore the country.
Note! This is required only for Antigua & Barbuda. You are required to visit the country for 5 days within the time period of 5 years after getting citizenship. You can complete the Oath of Allegiance ceremony with all adult members of your family within this five-day period.
In the event that the application is rejected what will happen to the payment?
The Non-Refundable Fees payable on the submission of an application are as follows: the 10% Government Processing Fee; the Due Diligence Fee and the legal/submission fee.
The balance of the 90% Government Processing Fee and the payment to the National Development Fund only becomes due when the application is approved.
Are there any interviews, language tests, or work experience requirements when applying for second citizenship by investment program?
The Government of all these countries does not require you to pass any interviews, language tests or have previous work experience to be able to apply for this program.
What are the benefits once the citizenship granted to the applicant?
- Visa-free travel to around 165 countries including Singapore, Hong Kong, UK and the Schengen Area.
- No taxation on income from out of the country.
- No personal income tax on income.
- Full residence status with the right to live and work.
- Dual citizenship is allowed.
- There is no requirement to resident in the country before or after citizenship is granted.
- The application process is confidential.
Can a person renounce his citizenship anytime? if yes, will there will be a problem.
- Citizenship can be renounced at any time. Re-application will be at the sole discretion of the Government.
If the person is holding one or more nationalilty . can he/she still apply?
- Yes he can. Dual citizenship is allowed.
What if i provide false or incorrect information on the form, what will be the implication on my application?
- Depending on the incorrect information provided, this may cause your application to be denied. Citizenship may also be revoked if it is discovered that false or incorrect information was submitted on the initial application.